Skilled Bethesda Attorney Guides You Through Any Estate Planning, Real Estate or Business Law Issue
Serving clients in the Washington, D.C. Metro and Surrounding Area
Peace of mind is easy to talk about but much less easy to achieve. In a world that is growing increasingly complex, more people find themselves in need of an attorney’s help to navigate legal challenges. My name is Charmi Blan, and I founded Blan Law Firm, A Professional Association, in North Bethesda, to address and resolve the concerns of people in Maryland. Whether your family just lost a loved one and you need help with probate or you are a business owner seeking to set yourself up for success, I am here to help you make it happen.
What makes Blan Law Firm different?
I started my own Maryland law firm because I believe that every client deserves personal attention. When you choose me to represent you, you will benefit from my:
- Commitment to your future — Whether it’s drafting a will or trust, setting up a new business, or purchasing real estate, today’s legal need will affect your life for years to come. I never lose sight of that when I’m working with clients.
- Consultative approach — For me, being a lawyer is about more than making arguments. It’s about helping clients see the big picture and providing strategic counsel and advice.
- Diligence — I explore every issue from multiple angles so my clients’ interests are protected to the greatest extent possible. And because I get to know them, I am able to adapt to their evolving needs as life changes.
I understand that approaching an attorney might not be everyone’s favorite thing to do, but I believe you will find yourself pleasantly surprised by the helpful and valuable addition the right lawyer can be in certain matters of your life.
A diverse legal practice for your diverse legal needs
My law firm, based in North Bethesda, guides clients through legal matters of many different types. As your attorney, I can help you resolve issues related to:
- Estate planning and probate — From drafting wills and trusts to creating powers of attorney to helping clients through the probate process, I handle all estate planning and estate administration issues sensitively and effectively.
- Real estate — Clients rely on me to negotiate, draft and review real estate contracts and agreements of all types to make commercial property transactions go as smoothly as possible.
- Business law — Whether you are forming a new business or planning for succession, my business law practice can help you reach your goals. I work with clients of all sizes, including closely held businesses.
Whatever your legal need, my goal is to find a solution that works both now and for years into the future.
Schedule an initial consultation with a Montgomery County lawyer
When you have legal questions, Blan Law Firm, A Professional Association, in North Bethesda, Maryland, can find the answers. Call 301-325-0895 or contact me online to arrange a confidential consultation. Initial Estate Consultations are free of charge.